Saturday, June 8, 2019

Inspiration?

Here are some reheated leftovers……

On the few internet platforms I frequent and/or participate on, I have been told time after time that I inspired someone to get out there.  First off, that humbles me like you cannot imagine.  Then it pushes me forward.  Yes, I am vain like many of us are.  I want to be loved, admired.  We all do.  But I cannot properly articulate how I am a “mind my own business” person by nature.  Sharing my adventures is not natural for me.  But I think it is necessary, helpful, meaningful.  I hope it makes a difference.

As I get out each and every time, especially when I get into a very large crowd, I get tremendous feedback.  I get to talk to people that have either never really met someone like me or people that know way more about being out there than I could ever experience.  I learn each and every time I go out.  My experiences never cease to amaze me.  I learn about how it used to be and how it is changing now.

Am I an inspiration?  Of course not, I am a cranky old man who has been given a gift.  One I do not deserve, but am happy to have received.  I have been given an innate ability to know exactly how to present myself and find those places that will wrap their arms around me and welcome me.

Life is not perfect, it presents us with challenges each and every day.  Many of the challenges I face, in fact most of them, have zero to do with me in a dress.  That is the easy part!  Earning a living, with the challenges in the current work environment and issues I have created for myself, is always a challenge.  We all have to eat first, then everything goes forward from that point.

I guess I am rambling.  Just know, you are not alone.  We all have struggles, but understand, being who we are should not be difficult.  Can it be?  Certainly.  Is it? Frequently.  But do your best to be who you want to be.  Love yourself and let others love you as well!!



from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2019/06/08/inspiration/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact

No comments:

Post a Comment