September 21, 2019 – The complexities of my life have prevented me from as many trips to the beach as I would have liked. But this day was warm and summery. My wife had the closing shift at work, so this girl figured she’d hit the beach and relax a bit.
I really have no story here. I went to the beach. No one paid me any mind. One gentleman, looking much like the late Jerry Garcia, passed me as I was heading back to my car and said “Looking good!”. So this post is principally a photo montage of my afternoon, a steamy, hot day at the beach (okay a few hours).
You can see that I did indeed go out in public.
I’ll be running the Akron Marathon tomorrow and then my 40th high school reunion that evening. Wish me luck! Before anyone asks, no Kandi will not be at either event. She’s been put away for a few days as our daughters will be home this weekend as well.
from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2019/09/27/beach-blanket-bingo/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact




No comments:
Post a Comment