Friday, May 22, 2020

More Chunky Photos

So I’m in front of the art museum, people all around on this beautiful day. A couple jogs by and I smile at them. They slow down and laugh that they were going to photo bomb me. Of course, I welcome them into the shot, doing so in the way we have to nowadays. Here we are. The woman was wearing an Akron Marathon shirt, which you can’t see here (being responsibly socially distant). So we struck up a conversation about that race. They had run the relay, I had sucked on the full. It was a rather long conversation and one that left me shaking my head. Even these days, I was able to have a “moment”. Just a wonderful exchange with two terrific people!

Here are the rest of the acceptable photos. I know, you are probably surprised I was able to get in the camera frame.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to start losing this tonnage!

Update: The fat photos were taken almost two weeks ago. I stepped up my running, started to manage the crap I had been eating (although my need for some alcohol will not go away until this f’n virus does) and I got things back under control. I needed motivation and this was the impetus. I am not being falsely modest or hyper self-critical, I just went back and looked at some of the photos I did not post here and was struck by the size of my face. I think all the extra pounds went straight to my chin. Kandi’s Land is all about being honest, laying it all out there. I promise, I won’t be so repulsive in the photo shoots you will see in the next two weeks.



from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2020/05/22/more-chunky-photos/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact

No comments:

Post a Comment