Monday, May 25, 2020

Mothers Day Photo Shoot One

On Mothers Day I decided to shoot five different dresses, no particular theme. My wife had to work, so I spent the morning having some fun. Here is dress number one.

This is one of the first new dresses I bought once I became the woman you see here. I don’t know what it is about it, but it’s special. I’ve worn it a few times, but this presentation is the best. I can see a real growth in myself and a confidence I did not have in the past. I am at peace, I am me and I am beautiful. Not saying so arrogantly, but it’s how I truly feel.

Not only was it Mothers Day, it was our 34th Anniversary. I never thought I would be 34 when growing up, let alone to be married that long. This is truly a death ’til you part relationship and for that I am truly blessed!



from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2020/05/25/mothers-day-photo-shoot-one/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact

No comments:

Post a Comment