By Sherry Greer
Kandi has already posted about the August supper club and this is my take on that day! My wife continues to work from home and she again was okay with me getting ready while she was working in our office. She has been amazing! The night before I picked out my daytime and evening outfits and hung them in my closet. I also shaved everything but my face. After showering and shaving my face the next day I started to get ready. This is a two hour process and even longer when I do my own hair. I wanted to wear my hair in a ponytail for daytime so it took a little longer. I really love the process of going from male to female.
I wore a casual black dress with sandals and my hair up with swooping bangs. I tried to go a little lighter on the make-up for daytime.

I arrived at my friend Lori’s house about noon and after bringing my clothes in for later we went to lunch. She lives walking distance from a quaint suburban downtown area that has wonderful shoppes and restaurants. The feeling of walking a couple of blocks on the warm summer day with the gentle breeze blowing was such a natural feeling. It is one that will not get old. As we sat down on the patio of the restaurant we were greeted by “hello ladies, what can I get you”. Wow, always wonderful to hear that!
We had a fabulous lunch, a drink and a great conversation. Upon leaving we went next door to a little fashion boutique that was having a sidewalk sale. My friend found a cute dress for $20! The dressing room was open and she needed some help zipping the dress up to check for proper fit. She came out and asked me to do it, it was quick but an example of how women help each other. She bought the dress and wore it to dinner!


Walking back to her house I again felt free and natural. My hair blowing, the hem of my dress hitting my knees, my earrings dangling, and my feminine gait all felt “right”. We got in the car and did some shopping at a couple of stores where I had some quick conversation with other shoppers. We went back to Lori’s to get ready for dinner. I freshened up my makeup, changed my outfit and put my blonde wig on. Off to dinner to meet Kandi and the other ladies! Dinner was amazing and the conversation was better. I had multiple comments on my hair and outfit. Can’t wait for the next supper club!
A couple of weeks later Lori, her boyfriend and I went out. My wife had to work from 5-10pm so I asked Lori to go out. I wore a top that my wife picked out! We went to a restaurant with an outdoor patio. Dinner was great. I again felt natural. My body language, my hair, my dangling earrings all felt amazing. It’s hard to describe but I knew all these things were happening but I didn’t try to make them happen! We even went to the bathroom at the same time. The bathroom experience as a woman is so much different than as a man. There is a sense of community in a woman’s bathroom and no sense in the guys! We talked the entire time and even hugged each other before walking out! We went to two more places before I had to leave. I wanted to get home before my wife finished working.
Next outing is the September dinner club. Can’t wait!! Hope you like the pictures.
Stay beautiful-Sherry
from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2020/09/18/feeling-natural/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact



No comments:
Post a Comment