Friday, September 11, 2020

Oh, My……..

I recently received the following comment.

I thought that I should take a few minutes to write since SO [the Mrs.] and I enjoyed today’s posting and pictures of you being the woman you so enjoy being.

First, her comment. She said, “Kandi is one of the best dressed women club. She really has mastered the art of style, color, and accessories that create a very classy look. She always looks great!”

After looking over your pics for the day, we discussed how much fun you have just being Kandi. You not only bring joy to those you encounter in your many volunteer responsibilities, but you just make the day lighter, brighter, and more positive for anyone you meet, or for anyone who merely sees you. You shine like a bright star that communicates to all around you that there is good reason to just be happy, to just be nice, and to just enjoy being happy and nice to all around you.

Your presence in our society of human beings also sends a clear message to all who encounter your brightness and joy. As you go about your errands, volunteer work, or just enjoy being out to mingle among others, anybody that sees you knows that you love being Kandi, and that you take great pride in presenting yourself to the highest standards and qualities of femininity.

Your presence and glowing spirit tells all around you that you take great pride in being a woman. In short, you clearly let the world know that you honor women and their femininity. That is surely why you receive so many complements from women who know that you have achieved the look and spirit of femininity that clearly demonstrate honor and respect for them.

When a woman tells you that she admires your accessories, or your hair, your shoes, or whatever, she is really saying, “I admire you as a woman.” She is also likely saying, “I accept you as a woman” because she treats you as a woman the same way most women treat other women.

The same things happens when you are included in a photo of a group of women. All of the women in the picture are giving you a meaningful complement by saying, in effect, “We want you in our picture because you are just one of the girls… we accept you as one of us.” So, don’t take those group photos with other women for granted. They tell of an accepting inclusion of you as just one of a small group of women having fun.

So, you should enjoy and cherish those seemingly passing complements for what they really are, that you have been accepted as a woman by women. You have earned a very special place in a very special club. Can’t get a better validation than that!

All this is to say that you are doing a great job of enjoying your life in spite of the bumps we all encounter along the path of life. You are consistent and persistent in making the best of each day, even in the middle of these times of conflict and turbulence. Your devotion to making the best of each day for yourself and for those around you has earned lots of respect from so many that you are probably unaware of. You have earned the admiration of many, but especially from those who share your love of beauty and femininity.

My dear friend, you are doing a great job of making the world a better place by just being the best, kindest, most thoughtful, and most authentic Kandi you can be. Don’t stop. Keep going. Our world needs more like you.

From Mr. and Mrs. Greatest Human Beings Walking The Planet

Allow me to dry my eyes for a second……. Is my mascara running?

I met this extraordinary couple at Keystone last year. I promised to always honor their anonymity, so all I’ll say is that we sat and shared and I would take a bullet for either of them. It was only a day or so, a few hours, but I wish it were much longer. I would give my left arm (I still need the right one) to visit them, but nowadays, well you know.

I posted this for many reasons. One, it’s my blog so I can. Two, it did bring me to tears. Three, I find it interesting to get unsolicited opinions on how I am viewed by the world. Four, it validated me. I could go on, but all I’ll say is God bless you both. He allowed me to meet you for some reason. We’ll find out why some time.

Be well, stay safe and sane, these days.

Please check out our new “Contributors” page!



from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2020/09/11/oh-my/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact

No comments:

Post a Comment