August 27, 2020 – I had another shift at the art museum and as we discussed yesterday, I properly put together my little skirt outfit.

Before we get to the photo shoot taken before I headed to the museum, let me tell you about my day. It was a very slow day at the museum. I did spend probably 20 minutes having a conversation with a patron, a wonderful woman just spending the day at the museum after having spent the previous day at the Rock Hall. That, of course, is what we talked about!
I got so many wonderful complements! A few on my skirt, one on my earrings and one on my ring.
After my shift, I hit the mall and purchased an adorable little dress at Forever 21 ($5, which you will see out in a post at the end of the month) and a few cute necklaces at the continuation of the NY&Co. liquidation sale. A splendid day, all in all! Now the photo shoot……
from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2020/09/17/working-and-working-it/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact




No comments:
Post a Comment