Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Sometimes It Just Clicks!

October 15, 2020 – Day two of a planned five day Kandi run. A shift at the art museum. The day started off sunny and relatively warm, then the rain came through and the temps plummeted.

I wish I had a great story here. I worked my shift on a dreary day. The gentleman I worked with was very nice. We talked quite a bit. My attire an absolute and complete nonissue. Two people talking.

On my way home, in a steady rain, I stopped to pick up a few things at the grocery store and visited my favorite liquor store.

The woman who works there is so sweet to me and I appreciate it. She usually refers to me as “love”, on this day, it was “gorgeous”. I need to get her some glasses…..

Well, now let’s get to the best part of the day, my outfit! You recently saw this skirt in a post about one of my bargain treasure hunts, remember this? Two bucks for this skirt.

Here we went black and red, which I was quite pleased with. But the photo above was the result of a COVID-induced, multi-outfit photo shoot. This skirt needed to see the light of day! I stayed with the black and red color scheme, but switched out the blouse for a white and black one and went with a vintage-looking necklace I love.

Also, given the weather, it was time to take my new overcoat (picked up right when Kohl’s reopened after the COVID shutdown at a significant discount) for it’s first spin. So, here is a quick photo shoot I took before heading out for the day and smearing my lipstick (no one but I saw it) wearing a mask all day. I am pretty pleased with these photos.

There are no words for how awesome it is to walk around for about five hours in this outfit. Bliss!



from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2020/10/28/sometimes-it-just-clicks/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact

No comments:

Post a Comment