Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Rainy Days and Thursdays……

Okay, I coopted a Mama’s and Papa’s song title here, but I have to do this hundreds and hundreds of times, so cut me some slack! 🤷‍♀️

October 29, 2020 – So this week I am hoping for a three day Kandi run. We are dog sitting for a week, which puts a bit of a crimp on my activities. I booked (you have to do that now) a visit to the Akron Art Museum on a very rainy day. I am in a complete masked situation and can’t stay out as long as I’d like, so I went with what I thought was the right outfit.

My outfit this day is a bit of my Joanna Cash (pardon the bad play on words) homage. I recently picked up the cowl neck sweater for a buck, it has some flaws, but with the jacket, I liked it. And it’s an XS!! The jacket, a fav! Black jeans and cute sneaks and out the door this girl goes!

My visit was uneventful but much better than I had anticipated. It certainly is not as large as The Cleveland Museum of Art, but I very much enjoyed it. And I am not really an art person. Here are a few photos of my visit.

Not yet wanting to head home, I made my way to the nearby mall, one I frequent often. All I had planned on doing was walk the mall for a half hour and head home to see the dog. But as I walked into the door of Dillard’s of all places, I saw a vinyl record display. Bingo! I picked up a new copy of Abbey Road, one of the Christmas gifts on my list. I was so happy!!!!

So before I left, me and the dog did a little photo shoot. He is the cute one……

A nice day, a good outfit, getting out in public, seeing a place I had never seen before, Abbey Road and me and my friend having some fun. Lucky me!!



from Kandi's Land https://kandis328772669.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/rainy-days-and-thursdays/
via IFTTTSidor som bodycontact

No comments:

Post a Comment